Bootstrap Dropdown menu is not working Put This code in head tag javascript

Bootstrap Dropdown menu is not working

I am having trouble getting my dropdowns to work. I can get the navbar to show up perfectly, but when I click on "Dropdown" (either of them) it does not display the dropdown menu. I have tried looking on other posts about this, but nothing that fixed everyone's problems helped. I copied the source straight from bootstrap's website, but I can't seem to get it to work on my machine. Anyone have any ideas? I have been staring at it for an hour and can't seem to figure out what the problem is.
Put This code in head tag
working fine 100%


<script src="//ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.11.0/jquery.min.js"></script>
<script src="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.1.1/js/bootstrap.min.js"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="//netdna.bootstrapcdn.com/bootstrap/3.1.1/css/bootstrap.min.css">

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

System Center 2012 FREE Product Key

Blogging vs. Vlogging: How to Choose What’s Right For You